Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Chula Vista - Week #38 - Jan 21, 2014

Quick update



Familia!
 
I don't have much time to write today because we just got back from the temple! Wahoo! I love that place so much. We get to go every 90 days. I'll send another picture. 
 
A few quick updates:
 
--Manuel, our recent convert, went out with the missionaries for 4 hours yesterday! He's only been baptized for a week and he's already a solid member-missionary. What a stud!
--I've never eaten so much food in my life this week. The 20 pounds I will have gained when I get home will have been from this week. We eat so good.
--Played the piano at the Mission President's fireside!
--We had a really powerful lesson with some investigators, Ivette and Freshte, about the Spirit and how to receive answers. The very next day, we had the Mission President's fireside, and every single thing that was sung and said was exactly what Ivette and Freshte needed to hear. It's amazing, the way the Lord works. Tender mercies all around.
 
Well, I love you all!! I hope you have a wonderful week!
 
Con mucho amor,
Hermana Barnes


No comments:

Post a Comment